Large production units for methanol, such as Lurgi® MegaMethanol , enables this key chemical intermediate to be used as a raw material for olefin production.
The MTPROP® catalyst converts methanol to propylene in the presence of steam. The highly selective catalyst favors the formation of propylene.
- Synthesis Gas
- Chemicals & Specialties
- Air purification
- Selective Hydrogenation for Steam Crackers – OleMax®
- Alkanes Dehydrogenation and Dealkylation – CATOFIN®
- Hydrogenation of Pyrolysis Gasoline
- Purification of Polymer feedstock (ethylene/propylene) - PolyMax®
- Production of Terephthalic Acid (PTA)
- Aromatics and Derivatives
- Ethylene Dichloride (EDC)
- FCC Off-Gas Treatment
- Polypropylene Production – C-Max®
- Styrene Production – StyroMax®