OleMax® 100 family are able to tolerate sulfur in FCC off-gas while effectively removing other contaminants. These catalysts selectively hydrogenate acetylenes and dienes as well as convert NOx and oxygen in sulfur-bearing FCC off-gas streams. OleMax 100 types are resistant to deactivation resulting from traces of heavy metals often found in these streams.
The OleMax 250 series provide high selectivity for the hydrogenation of acetylenes and dienes in FCC off-gas streams with low sulfur. These catalysts are suitable for use in isothermal tubular reactors as well as adiabatic beds.
- Synthesis Gas
- Chemicals & Specialties
- Air purification
- Selective Hydrogenation for Steam Crackers – OleMax®
- Alkanes Dehydrogenation and Dealkylation – CATOFIN®
- Hydrogenation of Pyrolysis Gasoline
- Purification of Polymer feedstock (ethylene/propylene) - PolyMax®
- Production of Terephthalic Acid (PTA)
- Aromatics and Derivatives
- Conversion of Methanol to Propylene – MTPROP
- Ethylene Dichloride (EDC)
- Polypropylene Production – C-Max®
- Styrene Production – StyroMax®