Industrial exhaust gas can contain various organic compounds, e. g. chemical by-products, solvents or odours. These volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or hydrocarbons (HC) are emitted during various industrial processes and need to be eliminated. Some applications also require a decomposition of nitrogen compounds such as NOX, N2O and NH3.
The economical advantage of low operating costs and less stress on equipment materials of construction, compared to alternative technologies, makes catalytic incineration the smart choice for many plants.
Our flexibility in manufacturing allows us to customise the catalyst according to the specific demands of various applications and equipment design.
Typical Application: Nitric Acid, Petrochemical, Refinery, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical Industry.
Many industrial processes emit of volatile organic compounds (VOC) including the use and manufacture of solvents, the production of specialty chemicals, and fertilizer manufacture.
Compared to alternative technologies catalytic oxidation technology offer following advantages:
- Low temperature operation
- High Conversion Efficiency >99%
- Less severe Material Of Construction
- Lower Capital Cost
- Lower fuel consumption
- Lower Operating Cost
- Requires less space
We offer EnviCat™ catalysts in various sizes and shapes:
- EnviCat™ VOC for the catalytic oxidation of volatile organic compounds
- EnviCat™ CO for the catalytic oxidation of carbon monoxide
Our speciality is the development of custom made catalysts according to individual requirements.
EnviCat™ NOx Series
Provides catalytic solution for control of pollutants like NOx, NH3 & N2O.
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Catalyst for controlling NOx emission:
- Well-proven catalytic technology for a highly effective removal of NOx exhausts
- Designed also for high space velocities (up to 60.000 h-1)
- Available as honeycombs or pellets
- Operation temperature range from 190° C up to 600° C
- Active for »Fast« and »Standard« SCR also in the presence of oxygen and humidity
The EnviCat NOx series have been developed for plants operating between 1 to 10 bar and in a high oxygen environment.
Selective Catalytic Oxidation of NH3 (SCO) catalyst:
- Significant advantage compared to noble metal catalysts where N2O and NOx are the main products.
- Well-proven catalyst technology to achieve high levels of NH3 conversion with only low formation of N2O or NOx.
- Typical space velocities: 10000 – 30000h-1